Portland Emerging Arts Leaders is a volunteer-run organization for up-and-coming arts and culture leaders to build the professional skills and shape the ideas that will drive the arts sector into the future.
Through our programs, PEAL aims to:
- Help emerging leaders build their networks, and create connections between emerging and experienced leaders.
- Create access for training and development of professional skills.
- Provide a platform for the emerging arts community to acknowledge and articulate our unique perspectives, which will guide the arts sector into the future.
- Engage and collaborate with other diverse networks of organizations, artists, and businesses throughout the community.
- Be a resource for all up-and-coming arts organizers and advocates in the Portland metro area